Writer ~ Enthusiast ~ Ministry Leader ~
Nurturing and empowering children to stand firm on God's Word because the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs. (Matthew 5:10)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Forgiveness Friday: Encourage Yourself

 
"Look, the winter is past,
    and the rains are over and gone.
The flowers are springing up,
    the season of singing birds has come,
    and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.
The fig trees are forming young fruit,
    and the fragrant grapevines are blossoming.
Rise up, my darling!
    Come away with me, my fair one!”
 
Song of Solomon 2:11-13 (NLT)
 
Today, do something different to encourage yourself.  Ever heard someone say, "give people their flowers while they're still here?"  That is a phrase that has been repeated to me lately, and I wondered if I should give myself flowers.  So, I did.  Multiple bouquets of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment